Queen Elizabeth Lash
1. Take your top lash and place it on the applicator facing in.
2. Take the 3 bottom strips line them up on the bottom of the applicator also facing in.
3. Line the applicator up as close to the lash line as possible and close (then release)
4. If any aren't lined up properly slide it off and use tweezers to readjust.
Here is a picture from Bare Your Harts Instagram page to demonstrate placement:
Method two (I use this method):
1. With your fingers place the top lash on your natural lashes.
2. Hold down the outer corner as close as you can to the lash line. With lash tweezers (find the ones I use here) take the bottom lash and place underneath your lashes and connect.
3. Follow the same process for the middle and inner corner pieces.
4. Re-adjust if necessary
Both application methods will work, it's just a matter of what you find works best for you! Definitely take the time to play with them. I had absolutely no difficulty with these and got them on the first try, but don't be discouraged if you don't. There is also a tutorial on the instagram page @bareyourhart you can watch as well. You may even find a different method that works for you!
To remove just slide each individual magnet in opposite directions. After taking each piece off re-attach them to the corresponding top magnet to store them, this ensures they don't get lost. Each set of lashes has bottom pieces that are custom to that style lash so its best to just keep them with the assigned lash. You can put them back in the box or the magnetic palette if you choose to purchase it.
These are hands down the best magnetic lashes I own, if not my favorite lashes I own period. I personally don't like to spend a ton of money on strip lashes that get junky after a few uses. These if taken care of properly will last months before needing replacement. I will definitely be stocking up on these lashes because I can't live without them! If you have been curious about magnetic lashes these are the ones to try. They are very affordable and well made. If you would like to purchase you can head over to www.bareyourhart.com/discount/NIKKI10 to receive 10% off your orders of 35$ or more! What has your experience been with magnetic lashes? Have you tried them or do you prefer traditional false lashes? If you have any questions about these lashes or application please drop them below in the comments!
*Products were sent to me for my honest review, all opinions are my own*